As founder, President and Chief Solutions Officer, Robert creates innovative ways to deliver value for our clients - for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
Over Thirty Years of Service
Combined, Robert has over 30 years of experience as a keynote presenter, corporate leadership practitioner, university professor and psychologist.
Moreover, he has successfully led broad scale and single subject interventions for small businesses and Fortune 500 organizations. In addition, he has lived out his social responsibility by volunteering his leadership expertise to non profit entities.
Dr. Watts is the author of the acclaimed books:
- “People Are Never The Problem – Refuse to Play the Blame Game,”
- Development of L.A.D.S. (Learning, Assessment, Diagnosis, Solution) Model,
- “Swim SidewayZ – Living and Learning Through the Strong Currents of Life and Business,” and
- “The Plastic Coated Leaf.”
- Former NFL football star with the New Orleans Saints and Oakland Raiders,
- College football All-American,
- Member of the Boston College Varsity Hall of Fame for athletic excellence,
- Robert was also named to several college All America Teams,
- Member of the 1976 East West Shrine and 1977 North South Senior Bowl football all star teams.
- Recipient of the Vermont Academy 2014 Florence Florence Sabin Alumni Award.
- 2017 Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Man of the Year Nominee.
- Meritorious Performance and Professional Promise Award at San Francisco State University.
Robert holds a bachelor's degree in Speech and Communication Studies from Boston College, a Master's Degree in Speech and Communication Studies from San Francisco State University and a Doctorate Degree in Organizational Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology (CSPP), Alliant International University.
Robert is certified to facilitate SLII®, administer and interpret personality assessment tests including the Myer’s Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), D.I.S.C., Fundamental Interpersonal Relational Orientation – Behavior (FIRO-B), California Psychological Inventory™ (CPI™) assessment and the CPI 260®, The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI), and others.
Robert is most proud of being a cancer survivor and touching People’s lives with his story of triumph over his greatest life challenge; and also, being a father to three very wonderful children and eight grandchildren - who call him "Babu". (The name for Grandfather in the Swahili).