Leadership Advantage Seminars (L.A.S.)
L.A.S. was created to meet the continuous learning needs of all leaders.
Increasing Return On Investment
L.A.S. employs the following learning practices to increase the ROI for attendees...
- Leaders and direct reports should share the same learning experience.
- Learning experience should be structured, energetic, diverse, experiential, and learner-centered.
- Thought-Leaders and subject experts from diverse fields and industries should lead discussions.
- Customers, vendors, and suppliers should share a common learning experience to strengthen their respective value chains.
- Relevant case studies and personal reflection should guide learning.
Leadership Advantage Seminars
Makoya Group of CompaniesPretoria, South Africa
Dr. Watts presents “Swim SidewayZ” to business leaders hosted by the Makoya Group
Thought-Leaders and content experts have presented on the following topics:
- Diversity Equality and Inclusion (DEI)
- Strategic Planning
- Women In Leadership
- Mental Health
- Problem Solving
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Capacity Building
- Stress Management
- Managing Change
- Shaping Healthy Organizational Culture
- Performance Management
- Conflict Management
- Ombudsperson Training
Contact Us to Become a L.A.S. Presenter
One leader who recently attended a seminar proclaimed the value of the L.A.S. format:
“I am glad I was smart enough to bring my whole staff… this was like a retreat with more practical applications; L.A.S. gave us some great tools to work through some issues and feedback about service ideas from attendees that represent our customer base.”
- Watts & Associates' SOIG (Show Observe Interact Grow) Digital Platform
- Live onsite (Post pandemic)
Company number: (855) 379-2887